Why choose Letterbox & postal cakes FROM EAT MY LOGO?
When it comes to delivering cake in the post, we’ve got it covered:
- Traditional recipes baked with top quality ingredients for that homemade taste.
- A wide range of types and flavours, including traditional cakes, topped and filled cupcakes, flapjacks, brownies, biscuits and much more.
- Choice of packaging options, not just our very popular letterbox cake.
- Choice of small and large printing areas for your edible logo, graphics, and messages.
Eat My Logo are specialists in successfully fulfilling large or complex orders that need to be delivered to multiple locations.
Using Cakes for PROMOTIONAL MARKETING
If you’re planning marketing activities to promote an occasion or event, then you definitely need cake. Cake is fun, it’s celebratory, and it’s universally loved by everyone. That’s why edible promotions have such a positive impact.
Posting cakes with logos to customers & clients can help you:
- Get your brand in front of clients – Edible promotions are very coft effective and can have far more impact than traditional promotional merchandise. They’re a great way to get the attention of prospective clients. We offer a fast delivery service, which means you can distribute your message around the UK.
- Raise brand awareness & mark occasions – it’s a really effective way to celebrate a company anniversary or launch a new product or service. We often find that photos of branded cakes and biscuits get shared on social media – giving your brand more reach.
- Say ‘thank you’ or ‘welcome’ – A letterbox cake is an easy way to let your employees or customers know you value them. Perfect treat for homeworkers! And, as the name suggests, they can be posted into people’s homes or offices – no one needs to take delivery.
Full colour logo and branding design
We’ll ensure you have an edible promotion that incorporates your branding to a professional standard. We print on to superior fondant icing – no rice paper or thin icing sheets. As well as your logo we can include other graphics or messages – you can make your cake as fun or as serious as you like.
Talk to our team today and we’ll help you achieve the look and taste you want.
At Eat My Logo we’re not just expert bakers – we’re promotional marketing specialists too.
Letterbox Cakes - Frequently asked questions
What is the minimum order number?
It can vary depending on the type of cake you order, but typically there is a minimum order of 10 letterbox cakes.
What is the maximum order?
We regular bake and distribute hundreds, and sometimes thousands, of cakes. We’re very experienced at dealing with large volumes as well as distributing across the UK to multi-site locations.
What ingredients do you use?
We bake everything from scratch using traditional recipes, and we don’t use industrial cake mixes. This means the ingredients will vary depending on the type and flavour of cake you require. You can see the full list of ingredients on each product page.
Are there any potential allergens?
As you’d expect, we do use some ingredients that are potential allergens, such as egg and milk. You can view a full list on each product page.
How do you print on to the cakes?
We print directly on to edible fondant icing – we don’t use rice paper.
Printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as traditional printing, so we can’t guarantee to match exactly your image colour or image clarity. However, we always go the extra mile to ensure your logo and branding looks great. To ensure you get the highest quality image possible, please follow the print guidelines. You can contact us for advice if necessary.
How do I order online?
Go to the relevant product page and then choose the size and flavour you require. Then click the green ORDER ONLINE button. This opens up the ‘product builder’, and you can add your images and text.
Once you’re happy with your sizing and design, click the CONFIRM IMAGE button and add to basket. You can then either add another product or go to the checkout. It’s that simple!
Do I have to place my order online?
No, you can speak to a member of the team to place your order if you prefer. For larger or more complex orders, you may find it easier to chat through your requirements.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we offer volume discounts on large orders. Please contact us for pricing.
What are the baking lead times?
As you’d expect, lead times vary depending on the product as well as the size of order. We can usually accommodate most requests and timescales.
How are the cakes delivered?
Letterbox products are delivered by Royal Mail directly to your chosen addresses. If you wish to post the cakes yourself, then we can arrange a ‘bulk’ delivery to your site – this is usually sent as Next Day ‘Fragile’ to help ensure your goods arrive quickly and in perfect condition.
Remember, you can always contact our friendly and helpful team with any queries – you can email, phone, or use Live Chat…