Why choose BRANDED CAKES FROM EAT MY LOGO?
When it comes to Branded Cakes for corporate promotional events, we’ve got it covered:
- Traditional recipes baked with top quality ingredients for that homemade taste.
- A range of favourite flavours, including Lemon, Light Chocolate or Vanilla (with Jam & Cream filling)
- Choice of 10 ribbon colours to complement your branding: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, White, and Yellow.
- Large printing area for your full colour edible logo.
- Choice of packaging including our very popular letterbox cake, which is perfect for homeworkers.
Eat My Logo are specialists in successfully fulfilling large or complex cake orders that need to be delivered to multiple locations.
How to use Branded cakes as part of your PROMOTIONAL MARKETING
The sweet way to give your brand the edge…
If you’re planning marketing activities to promote an occasion or event, then you need cake. A centrepiece cake is great for store openings, a company anniversary, or as a thank you. Cake is fun, it’s celebratory, and it’s pretty much universally loved by everyone. That’s why edible promotions have such a positive impact.
With a logo cake you can:
- Raise brand awareness & mark occasions – Cake is the perfect way to celebrate a company anniversary or to launch a new product, office, or store. A decorated cake will also provide you with a PR photo opportunity – whether it goes into the trade / local press or is pushed out over social media.
- Say ‘thank you’ or ‘welcome’ – You don’t need to spend vast sums to ensure your employees or customers know that you value them, A slice of cake and a cup of tea (or coffee) will do the job!
- Get your brand in front of clients – Letterbox cakes (we really do make cakes that fit into a postal box!) are a fun way to show clients you value them. It’s a great way to get your brand in front of prospective clients too – and has more impact than traditional promotional merchandise.
- Tie into seasonal marketing & promotions – Many companies want to tie their brand to important celebrations and national events, such as Christmas, Eid, Pride, or International Women’s Day. We offer a fast delivery service, which means you can distribute your message around the UK to employees or customers.
Full colour logo and branding design
Clients work with us because they know they can have an edible promotion that will incorporate their branding to a professional standard. As well as your logo we can include other graphics or messages – you can make your cake as fun or as serious as you like. Talk to our team today and we’ll help you achieve the look and taste you want.
At Eat My Logo we’re not just expert bakers – we’re promotional marketing specialists too.
Branded Cakes - Frequently Asked Questions
How many branded cakes can I order?
We have a minimum order of just 1 cake, and you can order up to 5 online (there is a minimum order of 10 letterbox cakes). However, we can bake and distribute hundreds of cakes if required. We’re very experienced at dealing with large volumes as well as distributing across the UK to multi-site locations.
What ingredients do you use?
We bake everything from scratch using traditional recipes – we don’t use industrial cake mixes! This means the ingredients will vary depending on the type and flavour of cupcakes you order. You can view a full list of ingredients for each product on the corresponding product page.
Are there any allergens in your cupcakes?
As you’d expect we do use some ingredients in our bakery that are classed as allergens, such as egg and milk. You can view a full list of potential allergens on each product page.
How good is the printing quality on cakes?
Printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as traditional printing, so we can’t guarantee to match exactly your image colour or image clarity. However, we get terrific customer feedback for the quality of our printing, and our production team always go the extra mile to ensure your logo and branding looks great.
To ensure the best quality image possible, please follow the print guidelines on our product pages or you can contact us and we’ll be happy to advise.
How do I order cakes online?
Go to the relevant product page and then choose the size, flavour, and colour you require. Then select the quantity you require before clicking the green ORDER ONLINE button. This will open up the ‘product builder’ where you can add images and text. Once you’re happy with your sizing and design, click the CONFIRM IMAGE button and add to basket. You can then either add another product or go to the checkout. It’s that simple!
Do I have to place my order online?
No, you can speak to a member of the team to place your order if you prefer. For larger or more complex orders, you may find it easier to chat through your requirements.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we offer volume discounts on large orders. Please contact us for pricing.
What are the baking lead times?
As you’d expect, lead times vary depending on the product as well as the size of order. We can usually accommodate most requests and timescales.
What are the postal delivery timescales?
Most products are delivered using next day ‘FRAGILE’ delivery service to ensure your products arrive in the best condition. Letterbox products are delivered by Royal Mail.
Remember, you can always contact our friendly and helpful team with any queries – you can email, phone, or use Live Chat