Why choose BISCUITS & COOKIES FROM EAT MY LOGO?
When it comes to corporate branded biscuits, we’ve got everything covered:
- A range of flavours including choc chip cookies, shortbread, and ginger.
- Bespoke cut out shapes topped with your logo.
- A choice of sizes so you can have small or large printing areas for your full colour edible logo.
- Choice of packaging, including wrappers, boxes, and tins.
- Full colour corporate branding available on packaging.
Eat My Logo are specialists in successfully fulfilling large or complex biscuit or cookie orders. We can organise delivery to multiple locations across the UK.
How BISCUITS CAN help your PROMOTIONAl MARKETING
Who doesn’t love a biscuit or a cookie with their mid-morning brew?
Despite the logo, and the knowledge you’re trying to promote your business, an edible gift is still guaranteed to brighten the recipients’ day. And anything that makes people smile – and makes people think your organisation is thoughtful – will have a positive impact on your brand.
Whether you’re sending out a single shortbread to individuals or a giftbox of cookies to an office, they will get people talking about your company. Plus, it’s not unusual for people to share photos of the gift, and therefore your brand, on social media.
There’s a branded biscuit for every marketing occasion:
- Seasonal promotions – we can create a wide range of bespoke shaped biscuits, everything from a bunny to a tractor. We offer a range of sizes and a choice of flavours – and every biscuit will have a full colour logo too.
- The perfect ‘thank you’ or ‘welcome’ –You don’t need to spend vast sums to ensure your employees or customers know that you value them. The smallest of gifts can feel very personal and be appreciated.
- Keep your brand visible – Every now and then it’s good to remind clients that you’re still here whenever they need you. Individual biscuits sent to key customers work especially well for professional services.
- Celebrate important occasions – If you’re planning for a company anniversary or launching a new product or office, then a selection of branded biscuits is a great way to get people chatting over a cup of tea.
- Attract clients at the trade show – It’s well known that food brings people on to stands at exhibitions. And if you offer beverages too, then you’ll have the perfect opportunity to get delegates to sit down and chat about your products or services.
Not sure if edible promotions really fit in with your branding?
We help a wide range of leading UK companies use edible promotions to reach their target market. They know that branded biscuits, used at corporate events or sent out as direct mail promotions, are a cost-effective way to get results and achieve their promotional goals.
Stay on brand with a custom logo design
Our clients love the fact that they can have a fun item that also incorporates their printed brand to a really high standard. Whatever shape or size of biscuit you choose, we can apply an edible logo to it. But if you prefer to keep the biscuits simple and just have branded packaging then we can do that too. Talk to our team today and we’ll help you achieve the look and taste you want.
At Eat My Logo we’re not just expert bakers – we’re promotional marketing specialists too.
Branded Biscuits - Frequently Asked questions
How many biscuits or cookies can I order?
We have a minimum order of 30 or 50 depending on the chosen biscuit, but you can also order thousands. We pride ourselves on delivering the same great service no matter how many you want.
Are there any allergens in your biscuits?
A full list of the relevant allergens can be found on each product page. We have gluten free cupcakes and brownies available.
How good is the printing quality on the biscuits?
Printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as traditional printing, so we can’t guarantee to match exactly your image colour or image clarity. However, we get terrific customer feedback for the quality of our printing, and our production team always go the extra mile to ensure your logo and branding looks great.
To ensure the best quality image possible, please follow the print guidelines on our product pages or you can contact us and we’ll be happy to advise.
How do I order online?
Some of our biscuits are available to order online and these are identified with a BUY ONLINE tag. Simply go to the relevant biscuit page and then choose the size and flavour as applicable. Select the quantity you require and then click the green ORDER ONLINE button. This will open up the product builder where you can add images and text. Once you’re happy with your sizing and design, click the CONFIRM IMAGE button and add to basket. You can then either add another product or go to the checkout and finish your order.
What if I cannot order online?
Most of our orders are placed via out sales team so please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we offer volume discounts on large orders. Please contact us for pricing.
What are your lead times?
As you’d expect, lead times vary depending on the product as well as the size of order. We can usually accommodate most requests and timescales.
What are the postal or courier delivery timescales?
Products are delivered via our next day ‘fragile’ courier service to ensure they arrive in the best condition. Some products are delivered by Royal Mail.
Remember, you can always contact our friendly and helpful team with any queries – you can email, phone, or use Live Chat…