Who Will Deliver My Products:
Most of our products are delivered using the APC next-business-day FRAGILE delivery service to ensure your products arrive in the best condition. Some products are also delivered by Royal Mail. (Ice Cream Deliveries – A different delivery service and cost structure applies for Ice Cream Orders, please ask our sales teams for details).
Where to we deliver to: We can deliver our products to the UK, Northern Ireland and parts of the Irish Republic. The locations listed below are classed as remote or international and will attract additional courier charges.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands and certain Scottish postcodes classed as remote
- Northern Ireland
- Isle of Man, Isle of Wight & Channel Islands
- Irish Republic
- EU Countries
DELIVERY ADDRESS INFORMATION: It is the ordering customer’s to ensure the delivery address and contact information is accurate and up to date. If the information is not correct which results in a failed delivery, we will not be able to re-deliver the products, however you will still be liable for their cost.
Please be aware that our couriers are contracted to deliver products to a physical address provided by our customer. The couriers are not responsible for ensuring they are received by the named person.
CALLING AHEAD: Our couriers WILL NOT call ahead to notify a recipient of when they will be arriving. They will only contact the recipient or ourselves in the event that they cannot deliver the products to the delivery address.
COURIER DELIVERY TIMES & COSTS: We have four weekday and three Saturday target time delivery slots for our APC courier service. Whilst the vast majority of deliveries arrive by their target time, please aware that these are not guaranteed delivery times and occasionally they may arrive later due to matters out of the courier’s control. Please see target times time and costs below.
- Monday to Friday (UK Mainland Only):
- Between 8:00 & 9:30 – from £27.99
- Between 08:00 & 10:30 – from £22.99
- Between 08:00 & 12:30 – from £17.99
- Between 08:00 & 16:00 – from £12.50
- Saturday (UK Mainland Only):
- Between 8:00 & 9:30 – from £47.99
- Between 08:00 & 10:30 – from £42.99
- Between 08:00 & 12:30 – from £37.99
- Bank Holidays: There are no deliveries on Bank Holidays.
IMPORTANT: These times are ‘target latest delivery times’ and are not guaranteed. It is rare that deliveries are outside of their latest delivery time, but if your delivery is time sensitive we recommend choosing an earlier slot.
BAD WEATHER or TRAFFIC– If your delivery is late due to extreme situations such as extreme traffic or extreme weather causing delays to the courier network, Eat My Logo will not be liable for any late delivery refunds or product refunds. Extreme conditions are considered to be, but not limited to, snow, ice, floods, fog and storms that are normally reported by local or national media and bad traffic conditions that include road closures.
If your project is to multiple locations we will require that all addresses are provided on a spreadsheet supplied by us.
1. It is the ordering customers responsibility to provide accurate and up to date address data that can be uploaded into our courier system.
2. Please provide the data in the correct columns below for an accurate import. The Yellow columns are compulsory information.
3. Data presented in a different format that requries manual upload is sibject to a £2.50 per entry surcharge.
4. Our couriers will deliver to the addresses provided below. If the order cannot be delivered because the address is wrong, the company has moved, the named person does not work there or it is turned away, we cannot arrange re-delivery and the products will be returned to the courier depot and destroyed.