Who Will Deliver My Products:
Most of our products are delivered using the APC next-business-day FRAGILE delivery service to ensure your products arrive in the best condition. Some products are also delivered by Royal Mail. (Ice Cream Deliveries – A different delivery service and cost structure applies for Ice Cream Orders, please ask our sales teams for details).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DELIVERIES AFTER 13TH MARCH 2020
We will continue to deliver products via APC couriers and Royal Mail, however should either organisation apply service restrictions as a result of the effects Coronavirus Pandemic, those restrictions will apply to any orders placed that have not been dispatched or orders that have already been dispatched.
Restrictions may be in the form of delays to delivery times as a result of, but not restricted to, delays caused by staff shortages and excess demand placed upon delivery services due to the impact of Coronavirus.
If we are notified of changes to delivery times and options you will be informed, but will not be able to cancel orders due to these changes.
KEY POINTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY
To ensure your delivery arrives at the right place and for the attention of the right people please ensure you provide us with the following information. Failure to provide this information may complicate the delivery of your products. There is more detailed information further down this page about the points below.
- Delivery date and target time: (either by 09:30 / by 10:30 / by 12:30 / by 16:00. Delivery costs vary by target slot): See further notes below:
- Accurate Full postal address including postcode: There may be delivery restrictions to venues such as Exhibition or Shopping centres, please ensure you make us aware of these. See further notes below.
- Delivery contact name and telephone number: We MUST have a contact name for each delivery location along with a phone number. Many sites will refuse deliveries with no contact name (or even if the person has left) and we cannot guarantee re-delivery if it is turned away. See further notes below:
- Email address for the courier delivery notifications: These can either go to the ordering email address or the receiving customer. This email address will receive delivery notifications and tracking details from our couriers, APC.
DETAILED DELIVERY INFORMATION
WHERE DO WE DELIVER TO: We can deliver our products to the UK, Northern Ireland and parts of the Irish Republic. The locations listed below are classed as remote or international and will attract additional courier charges.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands and certain Scottish postcodes classed as remote
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight & Channel Islands
- Irish Republic & other EU Countries
COURIER DELIVERY TIMES: We have four weekday and three Saturday target time delivery slots for our APC courier service. Whilst the vast majority of deliveries arrive by their target time, please aware that these are not guaranteed delivery times and occasionally they may arrive later due to matters out of the courier’s control. Please see target times time and costs below.
- Monday to Saturday (UK Mainland Only):
- Between 08:00 & 10:30
- Between 08:00 & 12:30
- Between 08:00 & 16:00 (Not available on a Saturday)
- Bank Holidays: There are no deliveries on Bank Holidays.
IMPORTANT: These times are ‘target latest delivery times’ and are not guaranteed. It is rare that deliveries are outside of their latest delivery time, but if your delivery is time sensitive we recommend choosing an earlier slot or even have them delivered the day before.
LATE DELIVERIES: It is rare that deliveries are late, but if they are it is usually down to matters outside the control of the courier or Eat My Logo. If deliveries are late due to reasons like the ones below, Eat My Logo cannot accept responsibility and the no refunds will be paid:
- BAD WEATHER: This includes, but is not limited to snow, ice, floods, fog and storms that are normally reported by local or national media.
- BAD TRAFFIC: This includes caused by, but not limited to road closures, accidents, roadworks, civil protests, emergency events, large public events (sports, festivals etc).
DELIVERY ADDRESS INFORMATION:
- Address Accuracy: It is the responsibility of the ordering customer to ensure the delivery address and contact information is accurate and up to date. If the information is not correct which results in a failed delivery, we will not be able to re-deliver the products, however you will still be liable for their cost.
- Access to Delivery Addresses: Couriers will start delivering from 8am so please ensure people are available to receive the delivery between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 12pm on a Saturday. If the courier cannot deliver due to the delivery location being closed for any reason then Eat My Logo cannot guarantee re-delivery within the chosen delivery window or even on the same day. Re-delivery charges may apply.
- Named Contact: As many businesses will not accept parcels that do not have a contact name on them, please ensure that you provide the contact name of a person at that site for whom the delivery is for. If a parcel is turned away due to their being no contact name on the consignment, or that the named person has left the company, we cannot guarantee re-delivery.
- Calling Ahead: Unfortunately we cannot arrange for the recipient to be contacted prior to delivery.
- Delivery Responsibility: Please be aware that our couriers are contracted only to deliver products to the first contact point at the physical address provided by our customer. The couriers are not responsible for ensuring they are received by the named person or taken to a specific location within a building.
MALLS AND SHOPPING CENTRES (e.g. Trafford Centre, Meadowhall, Bluewater etc):
- If you want to send a delivery to a large shopping centre, the couriers may not be able to deliver via the shopping Mall during trading hours. Deliveries are often taken in via the service area at the rear of the stores.
- Each shopping centre have its own rules as to how and when deliveries are received from couriers, please ensure you provide this information to us when placing the order.
- The local site at the Mall you are delivering to should be able to give you this information.
CONFERENCE CENTRES (e.g. NEC, Excel, Olympia etc) :
- Couriers cannot usually deliver directly to an exhibition stand and are restricted to delivery areas defined by the venue.
- Please check with the venue regarding where your product needs to be delivered to.
- Please ensure you provide details of the event name, event hall and the stand number.
OTHER LARGE BUILDINGS AND COMPLEXES: If delivery is to a large building such as an office, hospital or school, it is the ordering customer’s responsibility to check with the receiving organisation if there are any specific delivery requirements for that location and then to pass these onto Eat My Logo.
CALLING AHEAD: Our couriers WILL NOT call ahead to notify a recipient of when they will be arriving. They will only contact the recipient or ourselves in the event that they cannot deliver the products to the delivery address.
MULTI-SITE DELIVERIES: If your project is to multiple locations we will require that all addresses are provided on a spreadsheet supplied by us.
- It is the ordering customers responsibility to provide accurate and up to date address data that can be uploaded into our courier system.
- Please provide the data in the correct columns below for an accurate import. The Yellow columns are compulsory information.
- Data presented in a different format that requires manual upload is subject to a £2.50 per entry surcharge.
- Our couriers will deliver to the addresses provided below. If the order cannot be delivered because the address is wrong, the company has moved, the named person does not work there or it is turned away, we cannot arrange re-delivery and the products will be returned to the courier depot and destroyed.