How to use Logo doughnuts as part of your PROMOTIONAL MARKETING
A sweet way to give your brand the edge…
Everyone may not be able to agree on how you spell doughnut (or donut!), but everyone agrees they’re a perfect sweet treat. As much as we love cupcakes and cookies at Eat My Logo, there’s something a bit special about doughnuts.
Maybe it’s the soft cake-iness or the gooey filling running around the centre of the ring; maybe it’s the sweet icing sheen and the finishing touch of sprinkles. Whatever it is, doughnuts are awesome.
And when logo doughnuts arrive at an office, it’s a party! And that makes them an excellent edible corporate gift – your customers, prospective clients or employees will love to receive them.
Why do they work well as a marketing promotion?
Despite the logo, and the fact you’re trying to promote your business, to recipients an edible gift is a fun experience – it’s guaranteed to brighten their day. Receiving doughnuts will make people smile, it will make them think your organisation is thoughtful.
And because everyone loves to photo food these days, it will get shared on social media far more than other promotional items – giving your brand wider coverage than just the initial target audience.
How do I make best use of doughnuts for marketing?
We offer a range of options – sending out individual logo doughnuts, delivering gift boxes with your branding, or large bulk orders that can be used at events.
- The perfect ‘thank you’ – You can send to individuals across the UK. Choose from having your logo on the doughnut or on its packaging. It’s a great way to acknowledge a job well done.
- Keep your brand visible – Every now and then it’s good to remind clients that you’re still here whenever they need you. Sending out a box of donuts is a fun way to put you back at the forefront of decision makers’ minds.
- Celebrate important occasions – You may want to share your good news with your clients or your employees. Whether celebrating a company anniversary, an important milestone or launching a new product or office, then food is a great way to bring people together.
- Stand out at open days, training events & conferences – If you’re participating a delegate event, then raise your profile with a branded edible promotion. A great way to get yourself noticed by people on arrival or during their coffee break.
- Attract clients at the trade show – Sweet treats will always bring people onto your stands at exhibitions. It creates the perfect opportunity to get potential clients sitting down so you can chat about your products or services.
Not sure if edible promotions really fit in with your branding?
We work with a wide range of leading corporate businesses and organisations, who’ve discovered that edible promotions are an interesting and fun way to reach their target market. Posting logo doughnuts (or biscuits or cupcakes) or handing them out at events, will get people’s attention and it’s a cost-effective way achieve promotional goals.
Stay on brand with a custom logo design
As part of our service, we will print your logo, image or message to a really high standard. We only print onto to top quality edible icing – we don’t use rice paper or wafers. If you prefer to keep things simple and just have branded packaging then we can do that too. Talk to our team today and we’ll help you achieve the look and taste you want.
At Eat My Logo we’re not just expert bakers – we’re promotional marketing specialists too.
Logo Doughnuts - Frequently Asked Questions
How many doughnuts can I order?
We have a minimum order of just 20 individual logo doughnuts or a giftbox of 9, but you can also order thousands – and you may want to, as they’re excellent! We pride ourselves on delivering the same great service no matter how many you want.
Are there any allergens?
A full list of potential allergens can be found on each product page.
How good is the printing quality on the biscuits?
Printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as traditional printing, so we can’t guarantee to match exactly your image colour or image clarity. However, we get terrific customer feedback for the quality of our printing, and our production team always go the extra mile to ensure your logo and branding looks great.
To ensure the best quality image possible, please follow the print guidelines on our product pages or you can contact us and we’ll be happy to advise.
How do I order online?
Simply go to the relevant page and then choose the quantity, as applicable. Click the green ORDER ONLINE button. This will open up the product builder where you can add images and text. Once you’re happy with your sizing and design, click the CONFIRM IMAGE button and add to basket. You can then either add another product or go to the checkout and finish your order.
Do I have to order online?
No, you can speak to a member of the team to place your order if you prefer. We’re always on hand to answer any queries and to help you select the right product and packaging.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we offer volume discounts on large orders. Please contact us for pricing.
What are your lead times?
As you’d expect, lead times vary depending on the product as well as the size of order. We can usually accommodate most requests and timescales.
What are the postal or courier delivery timescales?
Products are delivered via our next day ‘fragile’ courier service to ensure they arrive in the best condition. Some products are delivered by Royal Mail.
Remember, you can always contact our friendly and helpful team with any queries – you can email, phone, or use Live Chat…