Why choose Corporate Cupcakes from Eat My Logo?
When it comes to Corporate Cupcake, we’ve got everything covered:
- A range of frosting flavours including lemon, light chocolate and vanilla – additional flavours available on request.
- Add jam fillings for that extra special touch of luxury.
- Wide variety of paper casing colours to suit your branding: Black, Blue, Green, Ivory, Navy, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red and Yellow.
- Traditional recipes baked with top quality ingredients for that homemade taste.
- Vegan cakes and Gluten Free cupcakes are also available*.
- Includes a 5cm printing area for your full colour edible logo.
- Choice of packaging including individually ECO wrapped cupcakes, gift boxed cupcake packages, or bulk orders delivered to sites of your choice.
- Eat My Logo are specialists in successfully fulfilling large or complex orders that need to be delivered to multiple locations.
*Note: Our Vegan and Gluten Free ranges are baked using Doves Farm Gluten Free Flour but are made in a bakery that also manufactures products containing gluten.
How to use Corporate Cupcakes as part of your Promotional Marketing
The sweetest way to give your brand the edge…
Everyone loves a thoughtful gift – no matter how small – and everyone loves a tasty treat too. That’s why edible promotional gifts have become so popular in recent years. Both employees and clients love to receive and tuck into cakes. They can resonate far more with people than a plastic pen or keyring!
From the moment a giftbox of cupcakes arrives, they bring people together and get them talking about your company.
Why do they work well as a marketing promotion?
It’s because they always feel personal who receives them. Yes, the cupcake has a logo on it and yes, the person knows you’re trying to promote your business, but it still feels like a proper gift. Cake is fun, it’s celebratory, and pretty much everyone loves it. And that’s why edible merchandise has such a positive impact on your brand.
There’s a cupcake for every opportunity or corporate event:
- Say ‘thank you’ or ‘welcome’ – Sometimes it’s the smallest gifts, perfectly timed, that convey real thoughtfulness. You don’t need to spend vast sums to ensure your employees or customers know that you value them – just send them cake.
- Keep your brand in front of clients – A small gift is a great way to remind clients that you still value them and you’re here when they need you. Particularly effective for professional services providers.
- Seasonal marketing & promotions – A great way to stay in touch or reward people throughout the year. You can time cupcake deliveries to coincide with celebrations and national events, such as Christmas, Eid, Pride, or International Women’s Day.
- Raise brand awareness & mark occasions – The perfect way to celebrate a company anniversary or to launch a new product, office, or store. If you have a gift box of cakes, then you have a party!
- Attract clients to your show stand – There is nothing like food to bring people onto a stand at trade shows and exhibitions. And there is no better ice breaker either. While the delegate is tucking in, you have the perfect opportunity to tell them about your business, products, or services.
Not sure if edible promotions really fit in with your branding?
We can assure you that a wide range of leading UK companies use cupcakes to reach their target market and achieve their promotional goals. When distributed at corporate events or used as direct mail promotions, they are a really cost-effective way to get results.
Stay on brand with a customised logo design
Clients work with us because they know they can have a unique design that incorporates their branding to a professional standard. Remember, not every cupcake has to have a logo on top of it, you can also include other messages or graphics – make them as fun or as serious as you like. Talk to our team today and we’ll help you achieve the look and taste you want.
At Eat My Logo we’re not just expert bakers – we’re promotional marketing specialists too.
Corporate Cupcakes - Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum order?
We have a minimum order of just 15 cupcakes, but you can order thousands. We’re very experienced at dealing with large volumes, but we pride ourselves on delivering the same great service no matter how few or how many you want.
What ingredients do you use?
We bake everything from scratch using traditional recipes – we don’t use industrial cake mixes! This means the ingredients will vary depending on the type and flavour of cupcakes you order. You can view a full list of ingredients for each product on the corresponding product page.
Are there any allergens in your cupcakes?
As you’d expect we do use some ingredients in our bakery that are potential allergens, such as egg and milk. You can view a full list of ingredients on each product page.
We do use Gluten Free flour in some of our products, but they are manufactured in a bakery that also makes products that contain gluten. Every effort is made to avoid cross contamination, but it cannot be 100% guaranteed.
How good is the printing quality on cakes?
Printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as traditional printing, so we can’t guarantee to match exactly your image colour or image clarity. However, we get terrific customer feedback for the quality of our printing, and our production team always go the extra mile to ensure your logo and branding looks great.
To ensure the best quality image possible, please follow the print guidelines on our product pages or you can contact us and we’ll be happy to advise.
How do I order cupcakes online?
Go to the relevant product page and choose the size, flavour, and colour. Select the quantity you require (you can order up to 500 cupcakes and biscuits and up to 10 full sized cakes). Then click the green ORDER ONLINE button. This will open up the ‘product builder’ where you can add images and text. Once you’re happy with your sizing and design, click the CONFIRM IMAGE button and add to basket. You can then either add another product or go to the checkout. It’s that simple!
I only need 300 cupcakes, do I still have to order online?
No, you can speak to a member of the team to place your order if you prefer. If you need your cupcakes to be sent out on specific dates or if you want them to go to a variety of addresses, then it will be easier to chat through your requirements – we’re always on hand to help.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we offer volume discounts on large orders. Please contact us for pricing.
What are the baking lead times?
As you’d expect, lead times vary depending on the product as well as the size of order. We can usually accommodate most requests and timescales.
What are the postal delivery timescales?
Most products are delivered using APC’s “next-business-day FRAGILE delivery service” to ensure your products arrive in the best condition. Some products are delivered by Royal Mail.
Remember, you can always contact our friendly and helpful team with any queries – you can email, phone, or use Live Chat…