Why choose Branded Brownies FROM EAT MY LOGO?
When it comes to delicious branded brownies, we’ve got everything covered:
- High quality ingredients, baked fresh, and gluten free.
- A choice of sizes so you can have small or large printing areas for your full colour edible logo.
- Choice of packaging, including wrappers and gift or postal boxes.
- Full colour corporate branding available on packaging.
Eat My Logo are specialists in successfully fulfilling large orders. We can organise delivery to multiple locations across the UK.
How to use BROWNIES as part of your PROMOTIONAl MARKETING
The sweetest way to give your brand the edge…
Who doesn’t love a melt in the mouth chocolate brownie? It’s one of life’s little pleasures, which is why you know it’s a corporate gift that everyone is going to appreciate.
Why do they work for marketing promotions?
Branded brownies are a flexible promotion. You can send out to individuals – great for homeworkers – or have a whole giftbox of brownies sent to an office. You can also ‘bulk buy’ for store openings or trade shows.
Sweet treats brighten up a person’s day and they’re appreciated by everyone – customers, prospective clients or employees. And any item that makes people smile will reflect well on to your brand. Edible promotions are often more cost effective and create greater brand awareness too – after all, a brownie in a giftbox is very Instagrammable!
- Keep your brand visible – Every now and then it’s good to remind clients that you’re still here whenever they need you. You can send small or large boxes of brownies to customer sites across the UK.
- The perfect ‘thank you’ or ‘welcome’ –You don’t need to spend vast sums to ensure your employees or customers know that you value them. The smallest of gifts can feel very personal and be appreciated.
- Mark important occasions – If you’re launching a new product or service, or if you have a company anniversary to celebrate then you can mark the occasion with brownies! They are the perfect size for postal boxes, making them cost effective to send out too.
- Attract more clients at the trade show – Tasty treats are guaranteed to bring people on to your stand at exhibitions and give you an opportunity to network. Each brownie can be individually wrapped for freshness.
A more environmentally friendly way to do promotional marketing
Promotional merchandise is key to running successful for corporate events or direct mail campaigns. But some organisations want to move away from plastic novelties. Edible promotions are a great alternative. Our brownies are wrapped in eco biodegradable film and delivered in recyclable cardboard boxes.
Custom logo design
Having a fun promotion will only work well if you can incorporate your printed brand to a really high standard. At Eat My Logo we can apply your full colour logo printed onto tasty icing, regardless of the brownie size you choose. But if you prefer to keep things simple and just have branded packaging then we can do that too. Talk to the team today…
At Eat My Logo we’re not just expert bakers – we’re promotional marketing specialists too.
Brownies - Frequently Asked Questions
How many can I order?
We have a minimum order of typically 10 boxes (each box varies on the number of brownies it contains), but you can also order large quantities too. You will receive the same great service no matter how many you order.
Are there any allergens in the brownies?
A full list of the potential allergens can be found on each product page. We do use a gluten free recipe, but please note they are made in a bakery that also uses flour containing gluten.
How good is the printing quality?
Printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as traditional printing, so we can’t guarantee to match exactly your image colour or image clarity. However, our production team always go the extra mile to ensure your logo will look great and we receive very positive feedback about the quality of our printing.
Please follow the print guidelines on our product pages to ensure the best quality image possible. You can also contact us for printing advice.
How do I order online?
Simply go to the relevant page and then choose the size you want. Then select the quantity you require and click the green ORDER ONLINE button. This opens the ‘product builder’ so you can add images and text. When complete, click the CONFIRM IMAGE button and add to basket. You can then either add another product or go to the checkout and finish your order.
Do I have to order online?
No, you can speak to a member of the team to place your order if you prefer. We’re always on hand to answer any queries and to help you select the right product and packaging.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we offer volume discounts on large orders. Please contact us for pricing.
What are your lead times?
As you’d expect, lead times vary depending on the product as well as the size of order. But we can usually accommodate most requests and timescales.
What are the postal or courier delivery timescales?
Products are delivered via our next day ‘fragile’ courier service to ensure they arrive in the best condition. Some smaller postal or letterbox products are delivered by Royal Mail.
Remember, you can always contact our friendly and helpful team with any queries – you can email, phone, or use Live Chat…