Why choose flapjacks FROM EAT MY LOGO?
We’re a family run bakery that prides itself on producing cakes, biscuits and flapjacks to traditional recipes using top quality ingredients. Our flapjack range offers you:
- The ability to purchase small quantities or thousands.
- A choice of sizes and shapes so you can have small or large printing areas for your full colour edible logo.
- A choice of packaging, including giftboxes & ECO biodegradable wrappers.
- Full colour corporate branded labels on your packaging.
Eat My Logo are specialists in successfully fulfilling large or complex orders. We can organise delivery to multiple locations across the UK on your behalf.
How to use BRANDED flapjacks as part of your PROMOTIONAL MARKETING
A tasty way to give your brand some bite…
Edible promotions are popular alternative to traditional merchandise. After all, who doesn’t love cupcake, biscuit or traybake with their mid-morning coffee? Whether you’re posting out a giftbox to thank employees or handing out dozens to prospective clients or delegates – everyone will love to receive them.
Why do they work well as a marketing promotion?
Despite the logo, and the fact you’re trying to promote your business, to recipients an edible gift is a fun treat that will be appreciated. It makes people think your organisation is thoughtful, which has a positive impact on your brand.
Do flapjacks really work for marketing?
We work with a range of successful UK companies, they’ve tried and tested the use of edible promotions reach their target market. They’ve found that cupcakes, biscuits or flapjacks work really well at their corporate events or when sent out as direct mail promotions.
It’s a cost-effective way to put your brand out there and literally get your name on everyone’s lips!
- Say ‘thank you’ or ‘welcome’ – You don’t need to spend vast sums to let your employees or customers know that you value them. The smallest of gifts can feel very personal and will be appreciated.
- Keep your brand visible – Every now and then it’s good to remind clients that you’re still here whenever they need you. We produce postal packs of flapjacks that will fit through letterboxes, alternatively you can send a gift box or a hamper to an office or store.
- Celebrate anniversaries & occasions – If you have a company anniversary coming up or launching a new product or office, then a selection of branded flapjacks is a good way to bring people together along with a cup of tea.
- Attract more people at trade shows – If you offer food at exhibitions then it will definitely bring people on to your stand! It’s an easy way to get the delegates’ attention so you can then start a conversation about your products or services.
Topped off to perfection with your logo
Our clients love the fact that they can have a fun promotion that also incorporates their logo printed to a really high standard – there’s no compromising on the brand. Whatever shape or size you choose, we can apply an edible logo to it.
But if you prefer to keep things simple; you can have choose to have packaging with a full colour branded label instead. Talk to our team today for more information…
At Eat My Logo we’re not just expert bakers – we’re promotional marketing specialists too.
Branded Flapjacks - Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum order?
It does depend on which product you choose. For example, we have a minimum order requirement of 30 individual flapjack portions or a minimum of 10 postal boxes (which contain 4 portions). We can also supply very large orders, if required – please contact us to discuss. You will receive the same great service no matter how many or how few you want.
Are there any allergens in flapjacks?
A full list of the potential allergens can be found on each product page.
How good is the logo printing quality?
Printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as traditional printing, so we can’t guarantee to match exactly your image colour or image clarity. However, we get terrific customer feedback for the quality of our printing, and our production team always go the extra mile to ensure your logo and branding looks great.
To ensure the best quality image possible, please follow the print guidelines on our product pages or you can contact us and we’ll be happy to advise.
How do I order online?
Simply go to the relevant page, choose the quantity you require and then click the green ORDER ONLINE button. This will open up the product builder where you can add images and text. Once you’re happy with your sizing and design, click the CONFIRM IMAGE button and add to basket. You can then either add another product or go to the checkout and finish your order.
Do I have to order online?
No, you can speak to a member of the team to place your order if you prefer. We’re always on hand to answer any queries and to help you select the right product and packaging.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we offer volume discounts on large orders. Please contact us for pricing.
What are your lead times?
Lead times can vary depending on the product as well as the size of order. However, we can usually work to your required timescales.
What are the postal or courier delivery timescales?
Products are delivered via our next day ‘fragile’ courier service to ensure they arrive in the best condition. Postal flapjacks will be delivered by Royal Mail.