Please see the tabs below for further information or contact us on 01772 472 580.
- Free From Range
- Brownie Range
- Biscuit Range
- Celebration Cake Range
- Cupcake Range
- Chocolate Range
- Doughnut Range
- Cake Pop Range
- Cake Jar Range
- Flapjack Range
- Millionaire Range
New for 2020, this festive hamper pack contains some of our best loved products!
Contains: Shortbread, Gingernut, Cookie, Brownie, Millionaire, Christmas Cake
Branding Type: Full Colour Icing Print
Size of Branding Area: 48mm Round x 9, and 48mm Square x 6
Minimum order: 10 Boxes
Shelf Life: 5 days from delivery
How are they packed: Wrapped in ECO film
Courier Delivery (specific day and POD): YES
Royal Mail Delivery: NO
WHEAT/ EGG/ MILK / SOYA / SULPHUR DIOXIDE/ OATMEAL / NUTS (ALMONDS)
Please see pricing below indicative pricing for standard volume breaks with delivery to a single mainland UK addresses via Fragile Delivery courier. Royal Mail options may also be available. For multi site deliveries please contact us with details of your requirements so we can confirm delivery costs.
All baked products attract VAT at 0% as they are zero rated products. Chocolate bars attract VAT at 20%.
Delivery may be available outside the UK and costs and lead times depend upon the delivery location. Please contact us for details.
Whilst our food printers are state of the art, printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as printing photo’s onto photo paper. It is your responsibility to upload good quality images that meet our guidelines. To get the best results please follow these guidelines or view our full print guidelines below:
USE BRIGHT PICTURES – Make sure your image is high quality as we may need to enlarge it to print onto a cake. Low resolution images may pix-elate.
FULL SIZED CAKES – Make sure you use a high resolution image for a large cake as poor quality or low resolution images may pix-elate when expanded in size to fit a large cake.
CUPCAKES AND BISCUITS – Toppers for cupcakes and biscuits are only 5cm in diameter so:
- Use photos with just one or two people and make them as large as you can within the space.
- Avoid group shots may not come out well as the print area is too small.
- Make sure the images are bold and bright as they tend to work best.
- Avoid dark pictures and those with lots of fine detail are harder to print.
- If adding text, make it large and bold, and select a text colour that stands against the picture.
FREE FROM RANGE
Where products are listed as having a Gluten Free Recipe, Dairy Free Recipe or Vegan Friendly Recipe, please note that these products are manufactured in a bakery that also manufactures products that contain gluten and dairy ingredients.
Whilst it is very unlikely that cross contamination will take place, we cannot 100% rule out that trace elements could find their way into the Free From product and as a result we do not claim that these products are 100% Gluten Free, Dairy Free or Vegan.
VEGAN FRIENDLY BISCUIT: Allergens: WHEAT
Shortbread – Wheat flour, Vegetable Margarine, Caster Sugar, Corn flour, Rice flour.
Royal Icing: Icing Sugar. Water.
Icing Topper: Sugar, vegetable oil, glucose syrup, Humectants (E420, E422), water, Stabilisers (E413, E415), flavouring, colour (E171), Emulsifier (E472©), Acidity regulators (E270, E325), Preservative (E202).
Edible Ink: Water, Humectant (E422), propylene glycol (E490), preservative (E202), food colors (E122-carmoisine, E133, E102-tartrazine, E124-ponceau), acidity regulator(E330).
Xmas Cake Ingredients:
Cake: Cake Mix (Wheatflour, MILK, EGG), Sultanas, Currants, Cherries, Mixed Peel, EGG, Water, Textralene.
Marzipan: Sugar, ALMONDS, Glucose Syrup, Water, Invert Sugar Syrup, Humectant: Sorbitol; Perservative: Potassium Sorbate.
Icing – Your cake is topped with high quality sugar paste icing that is specially formulated to provide the best surface to print logos and images. The ingredients for our icing are:
- Sugar, vegetable oil, glucose syrup, Humectants (E420, E422), water, Stabilisers (E413, E415), flavouring, colour (E171), Emulsifier (E472©), Acidity regulators (E270, E325), Preservative (E202).
Edible Ink – Our images are printed using edible ink in four colours Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK), Ingredients for our ink are:
- Water, Ethanol, Glycerin, artificial colouring – may contain the following: FD&C red 40, FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 3, FD&C yellow 5, Emulsifiers, polysorbate 80, preservative, methylparaben (0.1%)
- Brownie: Sugar, WheatFlour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed), Dried Glucose Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, (6%), Dried EGG, Emulsifier. Mono and Di-glycerides of Fatty Acids, Salt, Flavouring.
- Icing – Sugar, vegetable oil, glucose syrup, Humectants (E420, E422), water, Stabilisers (E413, E415), flavouring, colour (E171), Emulsifier (E472©), Acidity regulators (E270, E325), Preservative (E202).
- Edible Ink – Our images are printed using edible ink in four colours Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK), Ingredients for our ink are: Water, Humectant (E422), propylene glycol (E490), preservative (E202), food colors (E122-carmoisine, E133, E102-tartrazine, E124-ponceau), acidity regulator(E330).
We use APC Overnight couriers or the majority of our deliveries where a guaranteed delivery date with POD is required. Full details about what is required from you and your clients can be found via the button below:
We may use Royal Mail for orders where small quantities of products per delivery are required. These are typically Large Letter or Small Parcel packages that do not have set delivery days or POD’s.
We occasionally use other delivery services and collection is also available from our bakery in Chorley, Lancashire.