A box of 16 x Our Victoria Sponge Cake Jars containing layers of freshly bakes sponge cake, frosting and strawberry jam filling. Dig into the jar using the wooden spoon provided.
- Sponge: Freshly baked using the best ingredients to a traditional recipe.
- Filling Flavours: Vanilla frosting and strawberry jam filling.
- Branding Area: 5cm diameter full colour sticker on the front and the lid.
- Minimum order: One box of 16. Must be ordered in boxes of 16.
- Maximum order: How many do you want, we can make thousands?
- Shelf Life: Our cake jars are at their best for 14 days from delivery. Consume within 24 hrs of opening jar.
- Fragile Delivery: All couriered using a fragile delivery service in specialised packaging.
- Full product and price information is at the bottom of the page.
- ALLERGENS: EGGS / WHEAT / MILK
These volume discounts are up to the maximum you can order online for this product. Further discounts are available for larger orders, please contact us for the relevant pricing.
We get fantastic feedback from our customers about the print quality of the images on our products and we understand that getting your logo and branding correct is extremely important. Our production team take great pride in getting the best image possible, but we do ask you to understand that printing onto icing or chocolate with edible ink is not the same as traditional printing and and as a result we cannot guarantee to exactly match your image colour or perfect image clarity. In order to ensure that you receive the best quality image as closely matched to your branding as possible, we recommend you follow our print guidelines:
IMPORTANT – Colour matching
- We always do our best to match our print to the image you send us, however, we can only match it to the image as viewed on our computer screens.
- Please consider that an image viewed on a computer screen is in an RGB format and as computer screens differ, it can look different from screen to screen.
- We print using inkjet technology with a mix of CMYK edible inks on a photo quality print head.
- We cannot select pantones or specific CMYK colour codes.
- If you are very concerned about colour matching please post us a physical print of the image which will help us adjust the printers in order to get the best match possible.
- Please send us your images as high resolution in either JPEG or PNG format.
- The higher the resolution the better. Logos taken from email footers or websites are often really low resolution and are not always ideal for printing.
- If you are having large cakes it is especially important to provide us with a high-resolution image as the printed image on the cake can be up to 30cm wide.
Our edible ink food printers are photo quality inkjet machines using CMYK colours to reproduce your images. Ideally, we need images that have been saved as CMYK format to ensure the print software reads the colours correctly. If the image has been created using RGB or other colour coding formats this may affect how our printers interpret the colours in the image.
Whilst printing with edible ink onto icing is a similar process to traditional CMYK paper printing, printing with edible ink onto icing or chocolate is different to paper and traditional ink. This means we cannot 100% guarantee to reproduce your image with 100% clarity.
Grey text or Images
Grey is the hardest colour to be replicated with edible ink, especially when it is in an image with other brighter colours. This means that sometimes the grey part of the image or text may come out with a slightly blue tinge and as a result, this would fall into our acceptable parameters.
Images with very fine or really small writing can often be a challenge to recreate with 100% clarity, especially if the writing is within a large block of colour. Where possible, please send images with larger, bold text or alternatively remove any unnecessary text to simplify the print.
Small text in light colours such as light grey can also be a challenge. We recommend larger bolder text.
Metallic colours like gold and silver are difficult to print with edible ink. Gold may end up with a green tinge and silver will be a shade of grey.
We may occasionally request or suggest an image is re-designed to ensure it can be printed within the parameters of our equipment. Should the re-design request or our ideas not be accepted we will not provide any financial redress should there be any image quality issues.
Very detailed images and designs
Really detailed images and designs can also be a challenge, especially if they are in a large block of colour. We recommend, where possible, that you use a simple image or logo where fine detail is not detrimental to the look of the print.
Whilst we can produce great quality images, they will degrade over time as the icing they are printed onto is subject to temperature and humidity fluctuations. We suggest that all products that are not being used are kept at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate any of our products it will affect the surface that the image is printed upon. We recommend that images are at their best for the following times:
Cupcakes – 2 days from delivery / Full Cakes – 5 days from delivery / Biscuits and Flapjacks – 7 days from delivery.
Hard copy logos or images
Please post to Eat My Logo Ltd, 7 Edward Street, Chorley, PR6 0RE.
ALLERGENS: EGGS / MILK / WHEAT
Traditional Cupcake Sponge Mix – Free range EGGS, Sugar, WHEAT flour, Unsalted Butter (MILK), Butter with Vegetable Oil.
Cake Jar Frosting – The ingredients for the filled centres of this Cake Jar:
- Frosting: Icing Sugar, cake margarine (Vegetable oils (palm, Rapeseed), Water, Salt, Emulsifier, Flavouring; Colour: Annatto, Curcumin.
- Jam: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Strawberries, Gelling Agent: Pectin: Acid: Citric Acid; Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrates.
Most of our products are delivered using the APC next-business-day FRAGILE delivery service to ensure your products arrive in the best condition. Some products are also delivered by Royal Mail. (Ice Cream Deliveries – A different delivery service and cost structure applies for Ice Cream Orders, please ask our sales teams for details).
KEY POINTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY
To ensure your delivery arrives at the right place and for the attention of the right people please ensure you provide us with the following information. Failure to provide this information may complicate the delivery of your products. There is more detailed information further down this page about the points below.
- Delivery date and target time: (either by 09:30 / by 10:30 / by 12:30 / by 16:00. Delivery costs vary by target slot): See further notes below:
- Accurate Full postal address including postcode: There may be delivery restrictions to venues such as Exhibition or Shopping centres, please ensure you make us aware of these. See further notes below.
- Delivery contact name and telephone number: We MUST have a contact name for each delivery location along with a phone number. Many sites will refuse deliveries with no contact name (or even if the person has left) and we cannot guarantee re-delivery if it is turned away. See further notes below:
- Email address for the courier delivery notifications: These can either go to the ordering email address or the receiving customer. This email address will receive delivery notifications and tracking details from our couriers, APC.
DETAILED DELIVERY INFORMATION
WHERE DO WE DELIVER TO: We can deliver our products to the UK, Northern Ireland and parts of the Irish Republic. The locations listed below are classed as remote or international and will attract additional courier charges.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands and certain Scottish postcodes classed as remote
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight & Channel Islands
- Irish Republic & other EU Countries
COURIER DELIVERY TIMES: We have four weekday and three Saturday target time delivery slots for our APC courier service. Whilst the vast majority of deliveries arrive by their target time, please aware that these are not guaranteed delivery times and occasionally they may arrive later due to matters out of the courier’s control. Please see target times time and costs below.
- Monday to Saturday (UK Mainland Only):
- Between 08:00 & 9:30
- Between 08:00 & 10:30
- Between 08:00 & 12:30
- Between 08:00 & 16:00 (Not available on a Saturday)
- Bank Holidays: There are no deliveries on Bank Holidays.
IMPORTANT: These times are ‘target latest delivery times’ and are not guaranteed. It is rare that deliveries are outside of their latest delivery time, but if your delivery is time sensitive we recommend choosing an earlier slot or even have them delivered the day before.
LATE DELIVERIES: It is rare that deliveries are late, but if they are it is usually down to matters outside the control of the courier or Eat My Logo. If deliveries are late due to reasons like the ones below, Eat My Logo cannot accept responsibility and the no refunds will be paid:
- BAD WEATHER: This includes, but is not limited to snow, ice, floods, fog and storms that are normally reported by local or national media.
- BAD TRAFFIC: This includes caused by, but not limited to road closures, accidents, roadworks, civil protests, emergency events, large public events (sports, festivals etc).
DELIVERY ADDRESS INFORMATION:
- Address Accuracy: It is the responsibility of the ordering customer to ensure the delivery address and contact information is accurate and up to date. If the information is not correct which results in a failed delivery, we will not be able to re-deliver the products, however you will still be liable for their cost.
- Access to Delivery Addresses: Couriers will start delivering from 8am so please ensure people are available to receive the delivery between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 12pm on a Saturday. If the courier cannot deliver due to the delivery location being closed for any reason then Eat My Logo cannot guarantee re-delivery within the chosen delivery window or even on the same day. Re-delivery charges may apply.
- Named Contact: As many businesses will not accept parcels that do not have a contact name on them, please ensure that you provide the contact name of a person at that site for whom the delivery is for. If a parcel is turned away due to their being no contact name on the consignment, or that the named person has left the company, we cannot guarantee re-delivery.
- Calling Ahead: Unfortunately we cannot arrange for the recipient to be contacted prior to delivery.
- Delivery Responsibility: Please be aware that our couriers are contracted only to deliver products to the first contact point at the physical address provided by our customer. The couriers are not responsible for ensuring they are received by the named person or taken to a specific location within a building.
MALLS AND SHOPPING CENTRES (e.g. Trafford Centre, Meadowhall, Bluewater etc):
- If you want to send a delivery to a large shopping centre, the couriers may not be able to deliver via the shopping Mall during trading hours. Deliveries are often taken in via the service area at the rear of the stores.
- Each shopping centre have its own rules as to how and when deliveries are received from couriers, please ensure you provide this information to us when placing the order.
- The local site at the Mall you are delivering to should be able to give you this information.
CONFERENCE CENTRES (e.g. NEC, Excel, Olympia etc) :
- Couriers cannot usually deliver directly to an exhibition stand and are restricted to delivery areas defined by the venue.
- Please check with the venue regarding where your product needs to be delivered to.
- Please ensure you provide details of the event name, event hall and the stand number.
OTHER LARGE BUILDINGS AND COMPLEXES: If delivery is to a large building such as an office, hospital or school, it is the ordering customer’s responsibility to check with the receiving organisation if there are any specific delivery requirements for that location and then to pass these onto Eat My Logo.
CALLING AHEAD: Our couriers WILL NOT call ahead to notify a recipient of when they will be arriving. They will only contact the recipient or ourselves in the event that they cannot deliver the products to the delivery address.
MULTI-SITE DELIVERIES: If your project is to multiple locations we will require that all addresses are provided on a spreadsheet supplied by us.
- It is the ordering customers responsibility to provide accurate and up to date address data that can be uploaded into our courier system.
- Please provide the data in the correct columns below for an accurate import. The Yellow columns are compulsory information.
- Data presented in a different format that requires manual upload is subject to a £2.50 per entry surcharge.
- Our couriers will deliver to the addresses provided below. If the order cannot be delivered because the address is wrong, the company has moved, the named person does not work there or it is turned away, we cannot arrange re-delivery and the products will be returned to the courier depot and destroyed.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS