More Information relating to your Eat My Logo Quote.
The information shown here is general information relating to a quote for Eat My Logo products and services. If there are any variations to this it will have been listed in the original quote email.
- We manufacture all of our products at our family run bakery in Chorley, Lancashire and ship to business clients around the UK, either to single or multiple locations.
- All our products are either baked from scratch using top quality ingredients and traditional recipes, or sourced from high quality suppliers that meet our standards.
- This means you are getting a top quality products that will both look and taste great. We firmly and taste as we believe if you are putting your brand onto an edible product it needs to taste great as well as look fantastic.
- Please see our customer reviews VIA THIS LINK
Branding & Images
- Our Cakes, Cupcakes, Biscuits and Flapjacks can be branded with almost any image as our state of the art food printers enable us to print directly onto icing.
- We print onto 2mm thick sugar paste icing discs, we DO NOT use rice paper like most other branded cake suppliers.
- We will also help you create the best image to make sure you get the most out of the branding areas available on each product.
- We print directly from the images you send us, but as we use edible ink printing onto icing we cannot guarantee an exact colour match. Please send us your images in either JPEG or PNG format.
- Image quality – We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of the images that we print onto their edible products, however printing onto icing is not an exact science. See our PRINT GUIDELINES for more important information about what we can and cannot reproduce. If you are very concerned about colour matching you can post us a physical print of the image to us which will help us to adjust the printers to get the best match possible.
***Delivery – Full Delivery Info is HERE
- Using our trusted couriers we can send your branded products to any UK location and we are experts in fulfilling to single and multiple locations across the UK and Ireland.
- We have four target delivery slots available:
- 8am to 16:00 – Monday to Friday Only. Excludes Bank Holidays.
- 8am to 12:30 – Monday to Saturday only, Excludes Bank Holidays
- 8am to 10:30 – Monday to Saturday only, Excludes Bank Holidays
- 8am to 09:30– Monday to Saturday only, Excludes Bank Holidays
- Please be aware these are target delivery times that our couriers aim to deliver by, they are not
- Whilst late deliveries are incredibly, incredibly rare, please be aware that sometimes matters beyond the control of our couriers (such as breakdowns or very bad traffic) mean that a delivery can arrive late. The most at risk time slot is by 09:30 so if it is critical that you have your products for 09:30 we’d suggest having them delivered the afternoon before.
- The actual delivery cost per location depends upon:
- what time of the day you need your products delivered by,
- how heavy your order is,
- how many courier boxes are required to be packed and
- the delivery location.
- Some remoter locations in the UK and Ireland may require a 2 day delivery, have reduced delivery time options and carry additional surcharges. Consignments over 20Kg will also attract surcharges.
Order lead times
- How much notice we need really depends upon the size of your order, when you need it for and what design you want them branded with. Please contact with your requirements and we can confirm when you need to order by.
- Orders up to 500 units with around 5 working days’ notice prior to your despatch date.
- If you are looking to order inside these timescales or have larger orders please contact us.
Packaging – We have worked hard to ensure your products get to you in perfect condition and all are couriered as FRAGILE DELIVERY to ensure they are handled with care through the courier process. It is very, very rare that we our products get damaged in transit, but we ask you to be aware that when ordering cakes and cupcakes that these are fragile products.
- Cupcakes – Cupcakes are couriered to you in specially designed trays to ensure they arrive in the best condition. We can also supply single cake pods and boxes that hold 4, 6 or 12 cupcakes if you want to split up and re-package them at your end.
- Biscuits and flapjacks- Our biscuits are wrapped individually but if you do not need this, we can pack some of our range into 6 pack trays which makes the unit pricing slightly cheaper. Biscuits are packaged securely in protective packaging for couriering.
- Full Cakes – We carefully pack our whole cakes and send them in individual boxes to ensure they get to you in tip top condition.
- Your order is not confirmed until an invoice has been issued and you have completed our web form confirming your order.
- We will not commence any work on your order until that confirmation has been received.
- Standard terms are payment 7 days prior to delivery.
- If your order is within that lead time, payment upon order is required.
- If you have requested and been granted extended payment terms these will apply.
- We can take payment by cheque, credit or debit card or bank transfer.
- The quickest way is by card over the phone by calling 01772 472 580 and we will email you a copy of the receipts. This does not apply to BACs and Debit Card payments.
Thank you again for your enquiry, please let me know if you wish to book or need any more information.