Please see the tabs below for further information or contact us on 01772 472 580.
This 45g Belgian Milk Chocolate Bar is topped with white chocolate and printed with a full colour edible print.
- Product Base: Belgian Milk Chocolate Bar (34% Cocoa)
- Flavours: Milk Chocolate
- Branding Type: Full Colour Edible Image
- Size of Branding Area: 85mm x 55mm x 7mm
- Minimum order: 100 Bars
- Shelf Life: 3 Months from delivery
- How are they packed: Clear Film.
- Courier Delivery (specific day and POD): YES
- Royal Mail Delivery: YES Individual Delivery Options
- See information tabs below for more information.
ALLERGENS: MILK / SOYA
Please see pricing below indicative pricing for standard volume breaks with delivery to a single mainland UK addresses via Fragile Delivery courier. Royal Mail options may also be available. For multi site deliveries please contact us with details of your requirements so we can confirm delivery costs.
Chocolate bars attract VAT at 20%.
Delivery may be available outside the UK and costs and lead times depend upon the delivery location. Please contact us for details.
Whilst our food printers are state of the art, printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as printing photo’s onto photo paper. It is your responsibility to upload good quality images that meet our guidelines. To get the best results please follow these guidelines or view our full print guidelines below:
USE BRIGHT PICTURES – Make sure your image is high quality as we may need to enlarge it to print onto a cake. Low resolution images may pix-elate.
FULL SIZED CAKES – Make sure you use a high resolution image for a large cake as poor quality or low resolution images may pix-elate when expanded in size to fit a large cake.
CUPCAKES AND BISCUITS – Toppers for cupcakes and biscuits are only 5cm in diameter so:
- Use photos with just one or two people and make them as large as you can within the space.
- Avoid group shots may not come out well as the print area is too small.
- Make sure the images are bold and bright as they tend to work best.
- Avoid dark pictures and those with lots of fine detail are harder to print.
- If adding text, make it large and bold, and select a text colour that stands against the picture.
FREE FROM RANGE
Where products are listed as having a Gluten Free Recipe, Dairy Free Recipe or Vegan Friendly Recipe, please note that these products are manufactured in a bakery that also manufactures products that contain gluten and dairy ingredients.
Whilst it is very unlikely that cross contamination will take place, we cannot 100% rule out that trace elements could find their way into the Free From product and as a result we do not claim that these products are 100% Gluten Free, Dairy Free or Vegan.
Allergen Advice: Contains MILK / SOYA
White Chocolate dry milk solids 28% min. | Milk chocolate cocoa solids 34% min.
Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier, soya lecithin, natural vanilla favouring.
May contain traces of nuts.
Printed Chocolates contain the following colourants: E422, E151, Sunset Yellow E110, Quinoline Yellow E104, E1520, Tartrazine E102, E1520, E330, E122, Ponceau R E124, E1520.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
We use APC Overnight couriers or the majority of our deliveries where a guaranteed delivery date with POD is required. Full details about what is required from you and your clients can be found via the button below:
We may use Royal Mail for orders where small quantities of products per delivery are required. These are typically Large Letter or Small Parcel packages that do not have set delivery days or POD’s.
We occasionally use other delivery services and collection is also available from our bakery in Chorley, Lancashire.