Vegan Caramel Muffin Cake Jar
- Caramel Muffin Cake Jar containing layers of freshly baked chocolate muffin with frosting and caramel sauce. Dig into the jar using the wooden spoon provided.
- Multi Site Projects & Large Orders: Want to order ? Please contact us.
- Pricing: The price below is a ‘pay on order’ price.
- 1 £2.74 each but volume discounts will apply.
- Shelf Life: At their best for 14 days.
- Allergens: WHEAT / SOYA
- Need Gluten or Dairy Free recipes? SEE OUR FREE FROM RANGE
CLICK ENQUIRE TO CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM OR CALL 01772 472 580
Custom product enquiry
A Caramel Muffin Cake Jar containing layers of freshly baked chocolate muffin with frosting and caramel sauce. Dig into the jar using the wooden spoon provided.
- Sponge: Vegan friendly Chocolate Muffin layers.
- Filling Flavours: Vegan friendly vanilla Frosting and Caramel filling.
- Branding Area: 5cm diameter full colour sticker on the front or the lid. (A second sticker can be added for £0.15)
- Minimum order: One box of 16 to one location. Please contact us with your requirements.
- Maximum order: How many do you want, we can make thousands?
- Shelf Life: Our cake jars are at their best for 14 days from delivery. Consume within 24 hrs of opening jar.
- Fragile Delivery: All couriered using a fragile delivery service in specialised packaging.
- Full product and price information is at the bottom of the page.
- ALLERGENS: WHEAT / SOYA
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
ALLERGENS: WHEAT / SOYA
Brownie Base: Vegan Brownie Mix (Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Cocoa Powder (6%), Wheat, Starch, Wheat Gluten, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Raising agents, Sodium bicarbonate, Disodium diphosphate, Modified Starch, Emulsifier, Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, Natural Cocoa Flavouring, Stabiliser, Xanthan gum, Flavouring), Additional Water, Vegetable Oil, Glycerine.
Cake Jar Frosting – The ingredients for the filled centres of this Cake Jar:
- Frosting: Icing Sugar, cake margarine (Vegetable oils (palm, Rapeseed), Water, Salt, Emulsifier, Flavouring; Colour: Annatto, Curcumin.
- Caramel: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oil, Water, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Emulsifiers, Mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, SOYA Lecithin, Salt, Stabiliser, Agar, Flavouring, Preservative, Potassium sorbate.
We understand how important it is to get your logo and branding correct. We get fantastic feedback from our customers about the print quality on our products, and that’s because our production team take great pride in creating the best image possible. We do ask you to understand that printing onto icing or chocolate with edible ink is not the same as traditional printing, and as a result we cannot guarantee to exactly match your image colour or perfect image clarity.
To ensure you receive the best quality image, as closely matched to your branding as possible, we recommend you follow these print guidelines.
IMPORTANT – Colour matching
We always do our best to match our print to the image you send us, however, we can only match it to the image as viewed on our computer screens.
Images viewed on a computer screen are in an RGB format and it can look different from computer screen to computer screen.
We print using inkjet technology with a mix of CMYK edible inks on a photo quality print head.
We cannot select pantones or specific CMYK colour codes.
If you are concerned about colour matching, please post us a physical print of the image which will help us adjust the printers in order to get the best match possible.
Image format – We require high resolution images in either JPEG or PNG format. The higher the resolution the better. Logos copied from email footers or websites are low resolution and not ideal for printing.
If you require large cakes, then it is especially important to provide a high-resolution image as the printed image on the cake can be up to 30cm wide.
Print Type – Our edible ink food printers are photo quality inkjet machines using CMYK colours to reproduce your images. Ideally, we need images that have been saved as CMYK format to ensure the print software reads the colours correctly. If the image has been created using RGB or other colour coding formats this may affect how our printers interpret the colours in the image.
Image clarity – Printing with edible ink onto icing or chocolate is different to traditional ink on paper. This means we cannot guarantee to reproduce your image with 100% clarity.
Grey text or Images – Grey is the hardest colour to replicate with edible ink, especially when it is in an image with other brighter colours. This means that the grey part of the image or text may sometimes come out with a slightly blue tinge – this would fall within our acceptable parameters for printing quality.
Metallic colours – Metallic colours like gold and silver are difficult to reproduce with edible ink. Gold may have a slight green tinge and silver will be a shade of grey.
Fine print – Images with very fine or really small writing can often be a challenge to recreate with 100% clarity, especially if the writing is within a large block of colour. Please send images with large bold text. If possible, remove any unnecessary text to simplify the print. Small text in light colours, such as light grey, can be especially challenging – please amend to be larger bolder text if you can.
Very detailed images and designs – Highly detailed images and designs can also be a challenge, especially if they are in a large block of colour. We recommend, where possible, that you use a simple image or logo where fine detail is not detrimental to the look of the print.
Re-designs – We may occasionally request or suggest an image is re-designed to ensure it can be printed within the parameters of our equipment. Should the re-design request or our ideas not be accepted we will not provide any financial redress should there be any image quality issues.
Image Life – While our printers create great quality images, they will degrade over time as the icing they are printed on is subject to temperature and humidity fluctuations. We suggest all products that are not being used are kept at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate any of our products as it will affect the surface that the image is printed on. We recommend that images are at their best for the following times:
- Cupcakes – 2 days from delivery
- Full Cakes – 5 days from delivery
- Biscuits and Flapjacks – 7 days from delivery
If you want to send us hard copies of your logos or images – Please post to Eat My Logo Ltd, Unit 18, Yarrow Mill, Yarrow Rd, Chorley PR6 0LP
How to order online
How to Order Online:
1. Choose your Quantity
Choose the size, flavour and colour (where applicable).
Select the quantity you require. Up to 500 cupcakes and biscuits, or up to 10 full sized cakes. If you require more than this, please contact our sales team.
Click the green ORDER ONLINE button. This will open up the ‘product builder’.
2. Upload your Images
Upload your logo image and re-size or rotate it until you are happy.
Please ensure the image is inside the dotted line.
The white margin outside the dotted line is the print margin; any part of the image outside the dotted lines will not be printed.
3. Add Text
You can add text to your image or just have text on its own.
Choose your font style and font colour.
You can add a white background so that it stands out over your image.
4. Confirm your Image & Text
Once you are happy with your image click the CONFIRM IMAGE button underneath the picture.
If you want to add another image, just repeat the process above.
You can upload up to 6 images to be spread amongst your products.
If you upload multiple images, remember to allocate how many of each image you want on your products.
5. Add To Basket
Once you’re happy with your personalised products, simply click add to basket.
You can go straight to checkout or add more products to the order.
Most of our products are delivered using a “Next-business-day FRAGILE” delivery service to ensure your products arrive in the best condition. Some products are delivered by Royal Mail.
For Ice Cream Deliveries – A different delivery service and cost structure applies, please ask our sales team for details.
KEY POINTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY – SUMMARY
To ensure your delivery arrives at the right place and for the attention of the right people, please ensure you provide us with the following information. Failure to provide this information may complicate the delivery of your products.
- Delivery date and target time – either by 10:30 / by 12:30 / by 16:00. Delivery costs vary by target slot.
- Accurate full postal address including postcode – There may be delivery restrictions to venues such as exhibition or shopping centres, please ensure you make us aware of these.
- Delivery contact name and telephone number – We MUST have a contact name for each delivery location along with a phone number. Many sites will refuse deliveries with no contact name (or even if the person has left) and we cannot guarantee re-delivery if it is turned away.
- Email address for the courier delivery notifications – Delivery notifications can either go to the email address of the person placing the order or to the receiving customer. The email address you provide will receive delivery notifications and tracking details from our couriers.
Further detailed information about deliveries is below.
DETAILED DELIVERY INFORMATION
WHERE DO WE DELIVER
We can deliver products to the UK, Northern Ireland, and parts of the Irish Republic.
The following locations are classed as remote or international and incur additional courier charges:
- Scottish Highlands and Islands and certain Scottish postcodes are classed as remote.
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, and Channel Islands.
- Irish Republic and other EU Countries.
COURIER DELIVERY TIMES
We have four weekday and three Saturday target time delivery slots for our courier service. While the vast majority of deliveries arrive by their target time, please be aware that these are not guaranteed delivery times.
IMPORTANT – if your delivery is time sensitive, then we recommend choosing an earlier slot or even have them delivered the day before.
Target time slots & costs:
- Monday to Saturday (UK Mainland Only):
Between 08:00 & 10:30
Between 08:00 & 12:30
Between 08:00 & 16:00 (Not available on a Saturday)
- Bank Holidays: There are no deliveries on Bank Holidays.
It is rare that deliveries are late, but if they are it is usually down to matters outside the control of the courier or Eat My Logo. If deliveries are late due to reasons like the ones below, we cannot accept responsibility and no refunds will be issued:
• BAD WEATHER: This includes (but not limited to) snow, ice, floods, fog, and storms that are normally reported by local or national media.
• BAD TRAFFIC: This includes (but not limited to) road closures, accidents, roadworks, civil protests, emergency events, and large public events, i.e. sports, festivals etc.
DELIVERY ADDRESS INFORMATION
Address Accuracy – It is the responsibility of the ordering customer to ensure the delivery address and contact information is accurate and up to date. If the information is not correct, which results in a failed delivery, we will not be able to re-deliver the products, however you will still be liable for their cost.
Access to Delivery Addresses – Couriers will start delivering from 8am, so please ensure people are available to receive the delivery between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 12pm on Saturday. If the courier cannot deliver due to the delivery location being closed for any reason, then Eat My Logo cannot guarantee re-delivery within the chosen delivery window or even on the same day. Re-delivery charges may apply.
Named Contact – As many businesses will not accept parcels that do not have a contact name on them, please ensure that you provide the contact name of a person at that site for whom the delivery is for. If a parcel is turned away due to there being no contact name on the consignment, or if the named person has left the company, we cannot guarantee re-delivery.
Calling Ahead – Unfortunately, we cannot arrange for the recipient to be contacted prior to delivery. Our couriers WILL NOT call ahead to notify a recipient of when they will be arriving. They will only contact the recipient or ourselves in the event that they cannot deliver the products to the delivery address.
Delivery Responsibility – Please be aware that our couriers are contracted only to deliver products to the first contact point at the physical address provided. The couriers are not responsible for ensuring they are received by the named person or taken to a specific location within a building.
Malls & Shopping Centres (e.g. Trafford Centre, Meadowhall, Bluewater, etc.)
If you want to send a delivery to a large shopping centre, the couriers may not be able to deliver via the shopping mall during trading hours. Deliveries are often taken in via the service area at the rear of the stores.
Each shopping centre will have its own rules as to how and when deliveries are received from couriers, please ensure you provide this information to us when placing the order. The mall should be able to give you guidance on arranging deliveries.
Conference Centres (e.g. NEC, Excel, Olympia, etc.)
Couriers cannot usually deliver directly to an exhibition stand and are restricted to delivery areas defined by the venue.
Please check with the venue regarding where your product needs to be delivered to.
Please ensure you provide details of the event name, event hall and the stand number.
Other Large Buildings & Complexes
If delivery is to a large building, such as an office, hospital, or school, it is the ordering customer’s responsibility to check with the receiving organisation if there are any specific delivery requirements for that location. You must then pass this information onto Eat My Logo.
If your project is to multiple locations, we will require that all addresses are provided to us on a spreadsheet template that we will supply.
It is the ordering customer’s responsibility to provide accurate and up to date address data that can be uploaded into our courier system.
Please provide the data in the correct columns to ensure an accurate import (yellow columns are compulsory information).
Data provided in a different format, and therefore requires manual entry, is subject to a £2.50 per entry surcharge.
Our couriers will deliver to the addresses provided. If the order cannot be delivered because the address is wrong, the company has moved, the named person does not work there, or it is turned away, then we cannot arrange re-delivery. The products will be returned to the courier depot and destroyed.
Please click to read our FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS