Please see the tabs below for further information or contact us on 01772 472 580.
- Free From Range
- Brownie Range
- Biscuit Range
- Celebration Cake Range
- Cupcake Range
- Chocolate Range
- Doughnut Range
- Cake Pop Range
- Cake Jar Range
- Flapjack Range
- Millionaire Range
Individually wrapped 5cm Logo Branded Chocolate Brownies wrapped in ECO film and boxed in 12’s. Perfect as a gift to staff or customers.
- Product Base: Freshly baked Brownie
- Flavours: Chocolate
- Branding Type: Full Colour Edible Image
- Size of Branding Area: 48mm square per brownie
- Minimum order: 10 Boxes
- Shelf Life: 2 weeks from delivery. printed image life is at its best for 5 days post delivery and may degrade if kept longer.
- How are they packed: Packed in a fully recyclable tray and a cardboard outer.
- Courier Delivery (specific day and POD): YES
- Royal Mail Delivery: YES – Small Parcel
- See information tabs below for more information.
ALLERGENS: MILK/ EGGS / SULPHUR DIOXIDE / MILK
Also available baked using (Surcharge may apply):
Please see pricing below indicative pricing for standard volume breaks with delivery to a single mainland UK addresses via Fragile Delivery courier. Royal Mail options may also be available. For multi site deliveries please contact us with details of your requirements so we can confirm delivery costs.
All baked products attract VAT at 0% as they are zero rated products. Chocolate bars attract VAT at 20%.
Delivery may be available outside the UK and costs and lead times depend upon the delivery location. Please contact us for details.
Whilst our food printers are state of the art, printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as printing photo’s onto photo paper. It is your responsibility to upload good quality images that meet our guidelines. To get the best results please follow these guidelines or view our full print guidelines below:
USE BRIGHT PICTURES – Make sure your image is high quality as we may need to enlarge it to print onto a cake. Low resolution images may pix-elate.
FULL SIZED CAKES – Make sure you use a high resolution image for a large cake as poor quality or low resolution images may pix-elate when expanded in size to fit a large cake.
CUPCAKES AND BISCUITS – Toppers for cupcakes and biscuits are only 5cm in diameter so:
- Use photos with just one or two people and make them as large as you can within the space.
- Avoid group shots may not come out well as the print area is too small.
- Make sure the images are bold and bright as they tend to work best.
- Avoid dark pictures and those with lots of fine detail are harder to print.
- If adding text, make it large and bold, and select a text colour that stands against the picture.
FREE FROM RANGE
Where products are listed as having a Gluten Free Recipe, Dairy Free Recipe or Vegan Friendly Recipe, please note that these products are manufactured in a bakery that also manufactures products that contain gluten and dairy ingredients.
Whilst it is very unlikely that cross contamination will take place, we cannot 100% rule out that trace elements could find their way into the Free From product and as a result we do not claim that these products are 100% Gluten Free, Dairy Free or Vegan.
ALLERGENS: EGG / MILK / SULPHUR DIOXIDE
- Brownie: Sugar, Fat, Reduced Cocoa Powder, Rapeseed Oil, EGG, Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Whey Powder (MILK), Dextrose, Raising Agent, Emulsifier, Salt.
*IMPORTANT – WHILST THIS BROWNIE IS BAKED TO A GLUTEN FREE RECIPE, IT WAS MANUFACTURED IN A BAKERY THAT MANUFACTURES PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN GLUTEN. EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO AVOID CROSS CONTAMINATION BUT IT CANNOT BE 100% GUARANTEED.
Fudge Ice; Sugar, Glucose Syrup (Preservative (Sulphur dioxide ) Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Colour (Iron oxides and hydroxides) Emulsifier (Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids) Stabiliser (Lactic acid) Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium sorbate).
- Icing – Sugar, vegetable oil, glucose syrup, Humectants (E420, E422), water, Stabilisers (E413, E415), flavouring, colour (E171), Emulsifier (E472©), Acidity regulators (E270, E325), Preservative (E202).
- Edible Ink – Our images are printed using edible ink in four colours Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK), Ingredients for our ink are: Water, Humectant (E422), propylene glycol (E490), preservative (E202), food colors (E122-carmoisine, E133, E102-tartrazine, E124-ponceau), acidity regulator(E330).
We use APC Overnight couriers or the majority of our deliveries where a guaranteed delivery date with POD is required. Full details about what is required from you and your clients can be found via the button below:
We may use Royal Mail for orders where small quantities of products per delivery are required. These are typically Large Letter or Small Parcel packages that do not have set delivery days or POD’s.
We occasionally use other delivery services and collection is also available from our bakery in Chorley, Lancashire.