Please see the tabs below for further information or contact us on 01772 472 580.
4 freshly baked cupcakes with a sponge base, cored and filled with flavoured frosting. A layer of icing is then applied to each cake, and a branded topper is placed on the top. Packed in a postal friendly zero plastic giftbox.
- Product Base: Freshly baked sponge cake
- Filling Flavours: Vanilla as standard.
- Branding Type: Full Colour Edible Image
- Size of Branding Area: 5cm diameter
- Minimum order: 10 boxes of 4 cupcakes. Can be upgraded to a 6 pack for £2.00.
- Shelf Life: 5 days from delivery (3 days if Monday delivery).
- How are they packed: Packed in a fully recyclable cardboard gift box, no plastic trays.
- Courier Delivery (specific day and POD): YES
- Royal Mail Delivery: YES from £2.69
- See information tabs below for more information.
ALLERGENS: WHEAT / EGGS
Also available baked using (Surcharge may apply):
Please see unit pricing below for standard volume breaks.
BULK DELIVERY PRICING: This depends on the quantity to each location and pricing can be confirmed when we know a breakdown of your requirements.
INDIVIDUAL DELIVERY COSTS: £2.69 – 2nd Class (2 to 4 working days) / £3.25 – 1st Class (1 to 2 working days) / £5.50 – Courier (next working day with tracking and POD)
Other delivery options are available.
IMPORTANT: The unit pricing and delivery pricing shown below is indicative only and may change depending upon your actual requirements. Please ensure you obtain a formal quote before submitting a Purchase Order.
All baked products attract VAT at 0% as they are zero rated products. Chocolate bars attract VAT at 20%.
Delivery may be available outside the UK and costs and lead times depend upon the delivery location. Please contact us for details.
Whilst our food printers are state of the art, printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as printing photo’s onto photo paper. It is your responsibility to upload good quality images that meet our guidelines. To get the best results please follow these guidelines or view our full print guidelines below:
USE BRIGHT PICTURES – Make sure your image is high quality as we may need to enlarge it to print onto a cake. Low resolution images may pix-elate.
FULL SIZED CAKES – Make sure you use a high resolution image for a large cake as poor quality or low resolution images may pix-elate when expanded in size to fit a large cake.
CUPCAKES AND BISCUITS – Toppers for cupcakes and biscuits are only 5cm in diameter so:
- Use photos with just one or two people and make them as large as you can within the space.
- Avoid group shots may not come out well as the print area is too small.
- Make sure the images are bold and bright as they tend to work best.
- Avoid dark pictures and those with lots of fine detail are harder to print.
- If adding text, make it large and bold, and select a text colour that stands against the picture.
FREE FROM RANGE
Where products are listed as having a Gluten Free Recipe, Dairy Free Recipe or Vegan Friendly Recipe, please note that these products are manufactured in a bakery that also manufactures products that contain gluten and dairy ingredients.
Whilst it is very unlikely that cross contamination will take place, we cannot 100% rule out that trace elements could find their way into the Free From product and as a result we do not claim that these products are 100% Gluten Free, Dairy Free or Vegan.
Traditional Cupcake Sponge Mix – Free range eggs, sugar, wheat flour, Unsalted Butter, Butter with Vegetable Oil, golden syrup, (Chocolate cake includes cocoa powder).
Free From Sponge Mix – Gluten Free ﬂour*, Sugar, SOYA milk, vegetable oil, white wine vinegar, Bicarbonate of soda
Cupcake Frosting – The ingredients for the filled centres of our cupcakes are below:
- Vanilla – Icing Sugar, cake margarine (Vegetable oils (palm, Rapeseed), Water, Salt, Emulsifier, Flavouring; Colour: Annatto, Curcumin.
- Lemon – Icing Sugar, cake margarine (Vegetable oils (palm, Rapeseed), Water, Salt, Emulsifier, Flavouring; Colour: Annatto, Curcumin. Anti-caking agent E341, Starch (trace), Natural Flavourings, Carriers (Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic), colouring.
- Light Chocolate – Icing Sugar, Cocoa Powder, cake margarine (Vegetable oils (palm, Rapeseed), Water, Salt, Emulsifier, Flavouring; Colour: Annatto, Curcumin.
Icing Topper: Sugar, vegetable oil, glucose syrup, Humectants (E420, E422), water, Stabilisers (E413, E415), flavouring, colour (E171), Emulsifier (E472©), Acidity regulators (E270, E325), Preservative (E202).
Edible Ink: Water, Humectant (E422), propylene glycol (E490), preservative (E202), food colors (E122-carmoisine, E133, E102-tartrazine, E124-ponceau), acidity regulator(E330).
We use APC Overnight couriers or the majority of our deliveries where a guaranteed delivery date with POD is required. Full details about what is required from you and your clients can be found via the button below:
We may use Royal Mail for orders where small quantities of products per delivery are required. These are typically Large Letter or Small Parcel packages that do not have set delivery days or POD’s.
We occasionally use other delivery services and collection is also available from our bakery in Chorley, Lancashire.