If you want to try out our products please try our sample boxes. The box contains a selection of:
- 3 Frosted Cupcakes / 3 Filled Cupcakes / 2 Small Shortbread Biscuits / 2 Small Ginger Biscuits / 2 Small Flapjack.
This selection would normally be £36.50 including delivery but is available for just £15.00 including delivery.
The sample box products come out with a selection of topper designs from some of our recent customers so you can get an idea of the different styles of images we print for our customers. If you require specific samples with your own designs on we are happy to produce these, but these will need to be ordered at our normal prices though our normal order processes.
These volume discounts are up to the maximum you can order online for this product. Further discounts are available for larger orders, please contact us for the relevant pricing.
Whilst our food printers are state of the art, printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as printing photo’s onto photo paper. It is your responsibility to upload good quality images that meet our guidelines. To get the best results please follow these guidelines or view our full print guidelines HERE:
USE BRIGHT PICTURES – Make sure your image is high quality as we may need to enlarge it to print onto a cake. Low resolution images may pix-elate.
FULL SIZED CAKES – Make sure you use a high resolution image for a large cake as poor quality or low resolution images may pix-elate when expanded in size to fit a large cake.
CUPCAKES AND BISCUITS – Toppers for cupcakes and biscuits are only 5cm in diameter so:
- Use photos with just one or two people and make them as large as you can within the space.
- Avoid group shots may not come out well as the print area is too small.
- Make sure the images are bold and bright as they tend to work best.
- Avoid dark pictures and those with lots of fine detail are harder to print.
- If adding text, make it large and bold, and select a text colour that stands against the picture.
Who Will Deliver My Products: All of our products are delivered using the APC next-business-day FRAGILE delivery service to ensure your products arrive in the best condition.
Where to we deliver to: We can deliver our products to the UK, Northern Ireland and parts of the Irish Republic. The locations listed below are classed as remote or international and will attract additional courier charges.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands and certain Scottish postcodes classed as remote
- Northern Ireland
- Isle of Man, Isle of Wight & Channel Islands
- Irish Republic
- EU Countries
Delivery Address Information: It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address and contact information is accurate and up to date. If the information is not correct which results in a failed delivery, we will not be able to re-deliver the products, however you will still be liable for their cost.
Delivery Times: We have four weekday and three Saturday delivery slots.
- Monday to Friday: Between 8:00 & 9:30 / Between 08:00 & 10:30 / Between 08:00 & 12:30 / Between 08:00 & 16:00
- Saturday: Between 8:00 & 9:30 / Between 08:00 & 10:30 / Between 08:00 & 12:30
- Bank Holidays: There are not deliveries on Bank Holidays.
These times are ‘target latest delivery times’ and are not guaranteed. It is rare that deliveries are outside of their latest delivery time, but if your delivery is time sensitive we recommend choosing an earlier slot.
BAD WEATHER or TRAFFIC– If your delivery is late due to extreme situations such as extreme traffic or extreme weather causing delays to the courier network, Eat My Logo will not be liable for any late delivery refunds or product refunds. Extreme conditions are considered to be, but not limited to, snow, ice, floods, fog and storms that are normally reported by local or national media and bad traffic conditions that include road closures.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. It is the ordering customers responsibility to provide accurate and up to date address data that can be uploaded into our courier system.
2. Please provide the data in the correct columns below for an accurate import. The Yellow columns are compulsory information.
3. Data presented in a different format that requries manual upload is sibject to a £2.50 per entry surcharge.
4. Our couriers will deliver to the addresses provided below. If the order cannot be delivered because the address is wrong, the company has moved, the named person does not work there or it is turned away, we cannot arrange re-delivery and the products will be returned to the courier depot and destroyed.