Round Cake – 14 Portions
- Our full cakes are all baked from scratch using top quality, locally sourced ingredients and to traditional recipes.
- Your logo or message is printed directly onto cake icing. No claggy rice or wafer paper images!
- Order just one cake for a small event or lots of them for large multi site projects.
- Your delivery costs start from just £12.50 per location.
- Our food printers provide high quality printed images of your corporate design, logo or message on top of the cakes.
- We can also add extra decoration to your cake. For example edible, iced stars, flowers etc.
- We also have a wide range of coloured ribbon so we can best match this to your corporate branding on the full sized cake.
- Vanilla / Lemon / Light Chocolate Buttercream fillings are available.
Portion Sizes – Based on a 2″ x 1″ slice
Add ons – Why not complement your full sized cake with having logo branded cupcakes – to create more of a wow factor!
Packaging – All cakes come in a cake box, which is then securely packaged.
Courier delivery – Our trusted couriers will deliver our cakes to single or multiple locations in the UK.
These volume discounts are up to the maximum you can order online for this product. Further discounts are available for larger orders, please contact us for the relevant pricing.
Whilst our food printers are state of the art, printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as printing photo’s onto photo paper. It is your responsibility to upload good quality images that meet our guidelines. To get the best results please follow these guidelines or view our full print guidelines HERE:
USE BRIGHT PICTURES – Make sure your image is high quality as we may need to enlarge it to print onto a cake. Low resolution images may pix-elate.
FULL SIZED CAKES – Make sure you use a high resolution image for a large cake as poor quality or low resolution images may pix-elate when expanded in size to fit a large cake.
CUPCAKES AND BISCUITS – Toppers for cupcakes and biscuits are only 5cm in diameter so:
- Use photos with just one or two people and make them as large as you can within the space.
- Avoid group shots may not come out well as the print area is too small.
- Make sure the images are bold and bright as they tend to work best.
- Avoid dark pictures and those with lots of fine detail are harder to print.
- If adding text, make it large and bold, and select a text colour that stands against the picture.
Sponge Cake Mix – Our sponge cakes are all baked from scratch using the following ingredients:
- Free range eggs, sugar, wheat flour, Unsalted Butter, Butter with Vegetable Oil, golden syrup, (Chocolate cake includes cocoa powder).
- Gluten free cakes and cupcakes are baked with Doves Farm gluten free flour.
Cake Fillings – Our cakes have buttercream between the layers and between the cake and the icing. Jam is also used in the vanilla cakes and Lemon Curd in the Lemon cakes. All ingredients are below:
- Vanilla – Unsalted Butter, Butter with Vegetable Oil, Icing Sugar
- Lemon – Unsalted Butter, Butter with Vegetable Oil, Icing Sugar, Lemon Curd
- Light Chocolate – Unsalted Butter, Butter with Vegetable Oil, Icing Sugar, Cocoa Powder.
- Strawberry Jam– Ingredients are: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Strawberries, Gelling Agent: Pectin: Acid: Citric Acid; Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrates.
- Lemon Curd– Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Water, LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE (8%), Margarine [Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed, Pal Fractions), Water], Maize Starch, Dried Whole Egg, Gelling Agent: Pectin: Acid: Citric Acid; Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrates.; Colours: Lutein, Beta-Carotene: Lemon Oil, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid
Icing – We cover your sponge cake in a high quality sugar paste icing that is specially formulated to provide the best surface to print logos and images. The ingredients for our icing are:
- Sugar, vegetable oil, glucose syrup, Humectants (E420, E422), water, Stabilisers (E413, E415), flavouring, colour (E171), Emulsifier (E472©), Acidity regulators (E270, E325), Preservative (E202).
Edible Ink – Our images are printed using edible ink in four colours Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK), Ingredients for our ink are:
- Water, Ethanol, Glycerin, artificial colouring – may contain the following: FD&C red 40, FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 3, FD&C yellow 5, Emulsifiers, polysorbate 80, preservative, methylparaben (0.1%)
Who Will Deliver My Products: All of our products are delivered using the APC next-business-day FRAGILE delivery service to ensure your products arrive in the best condition.
Where to we deliver to: We can deliver our products to the UK, Northern Ireland and parts of the Irish Republic. The locations listed below are classed as remote or international and will attract additional courier charges.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands and certain Scottish postcodes classed as remote
- Northern Ireland
- Isle of Man, Isle of Wight & Channel Islands
- Irish Republic
- EU Countries
Delivery Address Information: It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address and contact information is accurate and up to date. If the information is not correct which results in a failed delivery, we will not be able to re-deliver the products, however you will still be liable for their cost.
Delivery Times: We have four weekday and three Saturday delivery slots.
- Monday to Friday: Between 8:00 & 9:30 / Between 08:00 & 10:30 / Between 08:00 & 12:30 / Between 08:00 & 16:00
- Saturday: Between 8:00 & 9:30 / Between 08:00 & 10:30 / Between 08:00 & 12:30
- Bank Holidays: There are not deliveries on Bank Holidays.
These times are ‘target latest delivery times’ and are not guaranteed. It is rare that deliveries are outside of their latest delivery time, but if your delivery is time sensitive we recommend choosing an earlier slot.
BAD WEATHER or TRAFFIC– If your delivery is late due to extreme situations such as extreme traffic or extreme weather causing delays to the courier network, Eat My Logo will not be liable for any late delivery refunds or product refunds. Extreme conditions are considered to be, but not limited to, snow, ice, floods, fog and storms that are normally reported by local or national media and bad traffic conditions that include road closures.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. It is the ordering customers responsibility to provide accurate and up to date address data that can be uploaded into our courier system.
2. Please provide the data in the correct columns below for an accurate import. The Yellow columns are compulsory information.
3. Data presented in a different format that requries manual upload is sibject to a £2.50 per entry surcharge.
4. Our couriers will deliver to the addresses provided below. If the order cannot be delivered because the address is wrong, the company has moved, the named person does not work there or it is turned away, we cannot arrange re-delivery and the products will be returned to the courier depot and destroyed.