Why choose EAT MY LOGO?
When it comes to Branded Cake Pops, we’ve got everything covered:
- A choice of favourite flavours – milk choc or white choc.
- Topped with a full colour edible logo.
- Individually wrapped for freshness.
- Couriered in specialised packaging using a ‘fragile’ courier service to help ensure they arrive in perfect condition.
Eat My Logo are specialists in successfully fulfilling large or complex orders. We can organise delivery to multiple locations across the UK.
How to use logo cake pops as part of your PROMOTIONAL MARKETING
A really sweetest way to give your brand the edge…
Everyone loves cake and everyone loves chocolate – combine the two and you’ve got the perfect edible promotion.
Why do logo cake pops work well as a marketing promotion?
Despite the logo, and the fact you’re trying to promote your business, to recipients an edible gift is a bit of fun and it brightens their day. And because everyone loves to share food photos these days – they’re also guaranteed to make an appearance on social media.
- Say ‘thank you’ or ‘welcome’ – You don’t need to spend vast sums to let employees or customers know you value them. Great for team meetings or corporate events – and no plates required.
- Keep your brand visible – Cupcakes, biscuits and cake pops photograph really well and recipients are known for sharing on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram – it gives your brand a much wider reach than the original target audience.
- Celebrate occasions – If you’ve got a company anniversary coming up, or launching a new service, or opening a store or office, then offering branded edible treats is a great way to bring people together.
- Attract clients at the trade show – Offering ‘give-aways’ is well known to bring people on to stands at exhibitions. It opens up the opportunity to speak to delegates and chat about your products or services.
How do you get a logo on to a cake pop?
Each cake pop has a 5cm printing area. This is more than sufficient space to add a high-quality logo or image. We print directly on edible icing discs and then apply the discs to the cake pop.
Our clients love the fact that they can have a fun promotion that also incorporates their branding to a really high standard. If you have any queries about creating the right design image, talk to our team today and we’ll help you achieve the look and taste you want.
At Eat My Logo we’re not just expert bakers – we’re promotional marketing specialists too
Logo Cake Pops - Frequently Asked Questions
How many can I order?
We have a minimum order of just 50 but we can produce and deliver thousands of cake pops.
Are there any allergens?
A full list of potential allergens can be found on each product page.
How good is the printing quality?
Printing onto icing with edible ink is not the same as traditional printing, so we can’t guarantee to match exactly your image colour or image clarity. However, we get terrific customer feedback for the quality of our printing, and our production team always go the extra mile to ensure your logo and branding looks great.
To ensure the best quality image possible, please follow the print guidelines on our product pages or you can contact us and we’ll be happy to advise.
How do I order online?
Simply go to the relevant cake and choose the quantity required. Then click the green ORDER ONLINE button. This will open up the product builder where you can add images and text. Once you’re happy with your sizing and design, click the CONFIRM IMAGE button and add to basket. You can then either add another product or go to the checkout and finish your order.
Do I have to order online?
No, you can speak to a member of the team to place your order if you prefer. And if you want to place a very large order then we recommend you speak to us as we can volume discounts – please contact us for pricing.
What are your lead times?
As you’d expect, lead times vary depending on the size of the order, but we can usually accommodate most requests and timescales. We are experienced in baking and packing very large orders with quick turnarounds.
How are the cake pops delivered?
We use specially designed packaging to help ensure the cake pops to help ensure they arrive in the best condition. In addition, we use a next day ‘fragile’ courier service.
Remember, you can always contact our friendly and helpful team with any queries – you can email, phone, or use Live Chat…